Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of another era…(Hallmark Star Trek ornaments)

Oh quit with the whining. You hate the show? Then move on. You love the show? Great, enjoy it.

It's not bloody rocket science. People like what they like, and hate what they like. Having the same stupid argument about it over and over and OVER again is pointless.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster
    Last edited by Liz Not Beth; 03-31-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Sorry if I came off as inflammatory, but please do recall that I was not the one who first suggested the "final solution" of rounding up all who disagreed with me and putting them into camps.

However, I will point out that I am not a rabid detractor of ST:E, but rather one of the people who spoke up for it improving markedly over the last half of this season. Nonetheless, I retain my right to freely voice my negative opinion...over, and over, and over.

But for now I will be sated by a very pleasant experience this afternoon. Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on FX, I got to see Lieutenant Reed killed twice, first choked to death and then bludgeoned to death. Now if only they could have gotten T'Pol and that miserable Hoshi to guest star and stake them to death...
    Scottomir's LOTR Game Resources:
    http://www.geocities.com/scott_metz/

Originally posted by Scottomir
    Nonetheless, I retain my right to freely voice my negative opinion...over, and over, and over.
    And such a person (any person in general) would only have himself to blame when someone else says "Shut up! I've already heard your opinion and I don't want to hear it for the umpteenth time!"

Freedom of speech is not freedom to harass or annoy. . . . And Modem's consistent, sometimes unprovoked complaining about Star Trek: Enterprise, along with his ubiquitous whiny .sig file, is enough to qualify him as a net nuisance in my opinion. (I guess I'm going to have to put him on my Ignore list.)

Does Star Trek: Enterprise need improvement ? Doesn't matter one way or the other anymore -- the debate itself is old and tiresome.

In short:

>sigh< Trek-basher go home.
    Last edited by Ezri's Toy; 04-01-2004 at 01:46 AM.
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

I can see we are in a feedback loop of circular logic here, so I won't even bother to argue back. But I will close with one essential thought:

YOU CAN BE BOTH PRO-TREK *AND* ANTI-ENTERPRISE!
    Scottomir's LOTR Game Resources:
    http://www.geocities.com/scott_metz/

Thread closed, intolerable behavior in a thread.