Thread: New adventure available for download

New adventure available for download

Decipher posted another LOTR RPG adventure, this one by...yours truly. Enjoy.

http://decipher.com/lordoftherings/rpg/adventures.html

It looks very nice Ineti. Thanks.

I know you can't talk too much about the unreleased materials, but can you shed a little light on how the Battle Sheets work?

Congrats on getting your adventure posted, Ineti.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Thanks, guys!

whiteknight, I wish I could. When that adventure was being finalized, we had assumed Helm's Deep would be out by now. I hope Decipher releases it eventually.

"You make me sad. So be it."

I didn't think you could, but thought I'd ask. At least they included the old version of the rules too. I haven't used mass combat much, but I'll take a closer look this weekend.

Once again Mr Ineti comes up trumps. Well done. Excellent adventure.

Perhaps Decipher should contract out LOTR RPG to you?
    www.unfinishedtales.net

'Some who have read the book, or at any rate have reviewed it, have found it boring, absurd, or contemptible; and I have no cause to complain, since I have similar opinions of their works' JRR Tolkien

Originally posted by Brandir
    [B]Once again Mr Ineti comes up trumps. Well done. Excellent adventure.
    Thank you!

Originally posted by Brandir
    Perhaps Decipher should contract out LOTR RPG to you?
    I wish.

Ha, now that would be something; in fact, it'd be downright lovely! I would of course put my vote in for Ineti if he ran for Decipher President!

Very nice adventure, Ineti, liked it a lot. That whole area (the vales of Anduin) is such an enthralling place to me. I was expecting a little more time to be spent in Dale itself, but that's totally alright.

The one thing that made me groan was the wolf attack... 'been there, done that' just one too many times now , but that is entirely not your fault, you really were one of the first to write an adventure, so you of course could not see that Ruins Of Annuminas, Bringer Of Gifts, and yes, even Barahir's Ring, all included wolf attacks themselves. I'm tempted to write an article on the subject, along with remedies, and send it to Hall Of Fire, but I haven't exactly thought up too many remedies as yet.

Over and out, guys! Hopefully I can find time to get on here more often during the summer, when things should 'slow down' (theoretically that is!).

If it's any consolation, I wrote that adventure before Fell Beasts came out.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, but I wouldn't want to be the president of the company. Just let me have a role in the LOTR RPG again and I'd probably be content.

In the meantime, I'll keep cranking out the fanmade stuff.