Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still have the PADD?

Anyone still have the PADD?

Does anyone have the file with the PADD on it for handouts?
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Is this for ICON or CODA?

I have the ICON tricorder template handouts that were made long ago and were posted here at TrekRPG.net (I forget who made them now), but I don't have any PADD-specific templates.

At any rate, if you want the tricorder ones, I'll e-mail 'em to ya. Just give the word.

LQ

P.S. Actually, now that I've looked at 'em, the sheets are system neutral so they are just as handy for CODA!
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!

Tricorder...

Hey Queeg, you want to hit me with those as well?

Thanks

I meant the hadnout that looked like a PADD to give your players? Anyone remember that?
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I think I may have it in my other computer, but it's in the shop. I had downloaded all of the handouts that used to be out there.
    "Retreat?! Hell, we just got here!", annonymous American Marine, WWI

"Gravity is a harsh mistress....", The Tick

I'd love a copy if you can find one for me I'd appriciate it.
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Does anyone else have a copy or know what I am talking about? Maybe Don ?
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

I'm sorry, I hadn't been monitoring this thread, and just noticed your request. The Interactive PADD by Greg Hughes is one of the TrekRPG.net items I haven't got up on Memory: ICON yet. Is this what you're looking for? It's a 140kB .ZIP file. You'll need Microsoft Word to use it. I'll pop it into the E-mail ASAP.

I don't know if that's the same thing or not. This was a simple thing to be printed on cardstock where you could hand it to a player and allow them to see what looked like a PADD with whatever information on it that you wanted as a prop.

Ok, I took a look and it's EXACTLY what I wanted. Thanks alot, and it's no biggie on the time issue. Not like i was waiting for the food replicator to be fixed I appriciate it alot!
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

could u possibly share this with all of us?

I would like that program as well if possible...perhaps u could share with the community

I'll also look for it. I remember using it during last season's adventures and the players liked it a lot. It's probably on my other PC. If I find it I'll upload it.

I have it, but I don't think I can upload it anywhere. If anyone can I can email it to them though.
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Unfortunately, I'm away from home for a few days, and won't have access to it for a couple of days. I'll get it up on Memory: ICON over the weekend.

Can hardly wait

I am looking forward to this being posted for download. can't find it anywhere else on the net.

One PADD document, coming right up! Have at it and have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files