Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Block gone... New game setting coming...

What little I recall of Aslan's past discussion of the background is this: Paradise Station is a trading outpost on the edge of Breen and Tzenkethi space. It was founded and originally operated by a Ferengi who, having made his fortune during the Dominion War, sold the station to a consortium of local minor governments. Due to problems with the Orion Syndicate, that consortium asks the Federation step in and take over administration of the station. Desiring just such an outpost, from which Breen and Tzenkethi activity along the border could be monitored more closely, the Federation accepts. Enter Starfleet.
    Last edited by RaconteurX; 08-13-2004 at 09:03 AM.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

hmm I don't think I even need to change a thing about my character then.
    Former Editor, The Hall of Fire, Beyond the Final Frontier
    http://www.geocities.com/gandalfofborg25/index.html

All I need to tweak are those few details which were era- and/or universe-specific (and the errors I made during character creation, of course). My core character concept is unchanged.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy