Thread: A very dumb question

A very dumb question

Ok this is gonna a sound really stupid, but can someone explain to me wound levels and how to record them on the sheet? I really can't make any sense out of it, if anyone could help i'd appreciate it!

You have a health score, this is the number of wound points you have in each wound level. Let's say you have 12. You'd have 12 points in each level.

If you take 12 points of damage, you drop one wound level to Dazed and suffer a -1 penalty until healed back to Healthy.

If you take 12 more points, you drop to Injured, and so on.

Does that help?

Those that are of size Small (Hobbits) have 5 Wound Levels (Healthy, Dazed, Injured, Wounded, Incapacitated) and those that are of size Medium (Elves, Men, Dwarves due to racial ability) have 6 Wound Levels (same as above and includes Near Death).

A character has a number of Wound Points per Wound Level equal to his Health (Vitality + Strength modifier + additional points bought with Advancement picks). Each time a character sustains damage in excess of his Health, he loses the remainder Wound Points on the next level and also suffers a penalty due to this damage. A character may also sustain enough damage to drop him more than just one Wound Level. The penalties due to damage taken are not cummulative, but apply to all subsequent tests until the damage is healed.

Thank you Very much! Now i think i finally know enough to start playing!