Thread: Losing Net Access

Post Losing Net Access

Hey all,

Just dropping a note to those who are expecting or anticipating messages from me, particularly Gandalf of Borg of the Trek CODA webzine.

My wife and I are in the process of moving into our new home and today (as of 2pm this afternoon, actually) is my last day of internet access. I hope to get a new connection within two weeks once we're settled.

I'm still continuing to work on projects I've committed to and I'll be in touch once I get hooked up with a new dealer for my Net fix.

Cheers to all, I'll miss not being here for a couple weeks. Yikes!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Pssst, it that repulsive Ferengi gone yet...what this is his thread?
    Did I say repulsive...no no I meant persuasive yeah that's it...

Good luck and see you when you get back Queeg.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I'm Back!

Whew. It's been freakin ages since I've had net access! Like six weeks or so. Ugh. I had no idea the withdrawal I'd go through!

Did I miss much? I'm going through all the recent threads today, but nothing sticks out as controversial or ban-worthy.

Well, Mrs. Queeg and I are in our new home (well, technically, we're in my Dad's home for now), and it's bloody crammed! We're getting another floor built on the house but it won't be completed until October at the earliest. So, for now, we're stuck sharing living space with with my Dad, my loser welfare-sucking, lazy bitch of a sister, and her three kids--in a four bedroom, two bathroom home. Can you tell I can't stand my sis? Hee hee.

"Only another three months until freedom" is what I keep saying while I rock in my easy chair with my shotgun. *thud*

Talk at y'all later!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Welcome back, LQ.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Welcome back! hope your withdrawal symptoms are quick
    Ta Muchly

We didn't miss you, you lousy, filthy, wide-eared freak.

(Welcome back )
    Insurance is like marriage. You pay and pay but you never get anything back. - Al Bundy

Aw, shucks. The love just brings a tear to my pure latinum left eye.

These boards seem to need a hot beef injection. My apologies to thirty-sometings everywhere for that bit of 80s throwback.

Beware my banter! It's as infectious as pre-angst Alanis Morissette. Yoinks!

LQ

There's such a thing as pre-angst Alanis Morrisette? Hmmm.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Yep. Her first record (or one of her first anyway), 1990's Alanis was about as gooey, dancy, la-di-da pop tripe as you'll ever find. She was a Tiffany and Debbie Gibson wannabe.

Funny how the queen of angst never mentions that! And if you mention it to her in interviews, big men in black suits come out of the woodwork.

Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think? No. Get a dictionary, Alanis.

LQ

Mention green slime to her - she'll probably go ballistic.

Originally posted by Owen E Oulton
    Mention green slime to her - she'll probably go ballistic.
    No 'You Can't Do That..." it brings back memories!!!
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"