Thread: Star Trek: Borg/Klingon

Star Trek: Borg/Klingon

Okay, does anyone know how I can GET the game called Star Trek: Borg, or Star Trek: Klingon, AND how I can get it to play on Windows XP!

Borg has Q, and I own/owned it on Macantosh, but I NEVER could get it to play on Windows ME, or XP!

Um...I found the patch, and the game on E-bay, but I just want to check. Does anyone own this game, and know if it plays on XP, with the Patch?

I own them. But I don't know if they work on XP, I've never installed them since upgrading. Anyhoot, they're more like interactive movies than they are games...Kind of boring really.
    "Get a life will you people? I mean, for crying out loud it's just a TV show! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You've turned an enjoyable little job that I did as a lark for a few years into a colossal waste of time. I mean how old are you people, what have you done with yourselves. You, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner on SNL

I liked them, personally, but I couldn't play them on my Macintosh because of Processing problems, and now, I don't want to rebuy it, unless it works on Xp...