Thread: Decipher background

Post Decipher background

Well, since we have civilly posted on the upcoming Trek RPG, I now have a wierd question. Since most of the LUG staff was hired to do the new game, will they be allowed to use "established" facts? Or will Paramount make them change everything since stuff from one lisence is discouraged in another. For example, LUG established Axanar as an uprising of sorts, that was put down by the Starfleet. Will they be able to continue using this, or will they be forced to come up with an entirely different story because the LUG game was a different lisence, and therefore diallowed by Paramount?

Any guesses?

and when will we know the dirt on what the game will be like? How much detail have the designers come up with? I anxiously await the scoop from the designers, whenever they can tell us something.

And yes, this thread really doesn't belong in this forum so we should let it die - it's probably pointless to move it over to the General forum at this point.

Wink

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VulcanJoe:
    And yes, this thread really doesn't belong in this forum so we should let it die - it's probably pointless to move it over to the General forum at this point.</font>

Okay, I stupidly posted this on the wrong thread. Please ignore.

Sorry!