Thread: D'Deridex deckplans

D'Deridex deckplans

I probably won't use this for any quest but this is just out of interest, does anyone have the deckplans of a D'Deridex class warbird?
    I do have a list of what's on every deck but I can't seem to find the plans.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with this.
    Jolan Tru

"Tal 'le kll'inghann." - Vartok (you look like a klingon)

I'm sorry, I don't have any D'Deridex Deckplans but I'd be interested in your list where to find what on a warbird...

I took this from a German site.

CAPITAL SECTION DECKS:
    1-2 2 disruptor cannons and support systems, starboard and port
    3-6 2 plasma torpedo launch tubes, starboard and port; plasma torpedo storage and support
    7-10 Hardware replication center; raw material storage bins and tanks.
    11 Subspace Radio Control substation
    12 Observation lounge; Reception area; Personnel Transporter III
    13-21 Science Main
    13 Chief Scientist’s office
    14-19 Laboratories; Inanimate Specimen storage
    20-21 Stellar Cartography
    *NOTE* Dependent from the "backbone" and adjacent to the Science Decks, rather like the "tonsils" of the Warbird are ten decks. Hydroponics Main covers the first six decks of this subsection, while the lower four are reserved for the Animate Specimens collection -- a shipboard research zoo, and a popular recreational resource for the crew.
    22-24 Primary and secondary computer cores
    23 Computer Control
    25 Sensor Control substation, serving Sensor Arrays 1 and 2 (NOTE: These sensor arrays are mounted in the "eyespot-mask" portions of the external hull, port and starboard); Auxiliary power substation.
    26 Engineering substation; Environmental Control substation
    27-29 Security Main
    27 Security Training Center and Holorange
    28 Brig and Armory
    29 Security Chief’s Office
    30 Main bridge, including Commander and Subcommander’s offices; Commander’s quarters; Security substation; Personnel <br> Transporter I; Lifepod access.
    31 Senior officers’ quarters, excluding Subcommander’s; Officers’ mess; VIP staterooms; Emergency envirosupport substation; Lifepod access.
    32 Offices of the Romulan Trade Commission, Special Task Force; Office of the Tal Shiar Liaison
    33-35 Sickbay Main
    33 Personnel Tranporter II
    35 Emergency Transporter I
    36-37 Amphitheater (for education and recreation); Gymnasia; Library Access
    38-58 Crew Quarters I
    38-40 Junior officers’ quarters and lounge
    38 Lifepod access
    40 Emergency envirosupport substation
    41 Enlisted mess
    42-58 Enlisted quarters and lounges
    47 Transporter II; Lifepod Access
    48 Holographic Parkland (entire deck).
    50 Enlisted messes
    51 Emergency envirosupport substation
    55 Lifepod access
    58 Personnel Transporter IV
    59-64 Passenger Quarters I
    NOTE: Decks 59-60 are currently configured as passenger staterooms, lounges, and mess. Decks 61-64 are unconfigured and can be readily set up as offices, storage areas, and special mission areas, as needed, with emergency reversion to passenger staterooms.
    65-69 Legion staging area
    70-80 Maintenance; Envirosupport substations;
    70-71 Probe storage and launch tubes
    75 Dedicated envirosupport fusion generator; Sensor Control substation erving Sensor Arrays 3 and 4 (NOTE: These arrays are located on the underside of the Warbird’s "beak.")
    SPECIAL NOTE: "BACKBONE" SECTION
    Much of this section is dedicated to highspeed horizontal personnel and cargo turbotubes. Some special features:
    18-22 Secondary shuttle bays
    22a Captain’s transport docking bay
    22b Secondary Flight Control Deck

DORSAL SECTION DECKS:
    1 Secondary bridge; Captain and Subcommander’s offices; Security substation
    2 Conference room; Subcommander’s quarters; Personnel Transporter V; Lifepod access; Special operations space
    3-4 Main deflector grids and deflector field generators.
    5-9 Engineering Main
    5 Chief Engineer’s office;Personnel Transporters VI; Medical substation
    6 Computer Core 3 and Control Center; Lifepod access; Emergency envirosupport area
    7 AQS (artificial quantum singularity) Containment Pod
    8 Antimatter generators and antimatter storage pods; Antimatter ejection system; Antimatter injection reactor
    9 Mk 4 cloaking system; Sensor Control substation serving arrays 5-8 (NOTE: These arrays are located on the forward and aft edges of the "wings", port and starboard); Hardware replicators (3); Personnel Transporters VII
    10 Main cargo deck; 4 Cargo Transporters; Cargo port; Replicator raw material storage
    11 Waste Management Main, benign and hazardous; Envirocontrol substations
    12 Water storage and filtration plants; Emergency batteries; Probe storage and launch tubes
    13 Storage, including secured; Emergency quarters; Armory; Emergency Transporter III
    14-15 2 disruptor cannons and support systems, port and starboard "wingtips"; Docking ports

VENTRAL SUPERSTRUCTURE DECKS:
    1 Flight Control Main; also, at need, tertiary bridge; Personnel Transporter VIII.
    2-3 Main shuttle bays; shuttle and EVA pod maintenance and repair
    4-5 Fighter base
    4 Wing Commander’s quarters and office; Falconet bays and maintenance; fighter pilots’ quarters, lounge, and briefing center; Lifepod access; Emergency envirosupport area

VENTRAL SECTION DECKS:
    1-2 2 disruptor cannons and support systems, port and starboard "wingtips"; Docking ports
    3-4 Storage, including secured
    5-7 Secondary Engineering
    5 Personnel Transporter IX; Envirocontrol substations; Emergency batteries; Sensor Control substation, serving arrays 9-12, Ventral Section, and 13-14, Caudal Section; Secondary Mk 4 cloaking system; Lifepod access; Emergency envirosupport area
    6 Deuterium fuel storage tanks; Computer Core 4 and Control Center
    7 Deuterium pumps and injection reactors; Main impulse engines
    8 Secondary water storage and filtration; Secondary waste management; Hardware replicators (2)
    9 Crew Quarters 2; Senior and junior officers quarters and lounges; Officers’ mess; Enlisted quarters, lounges and mess; Lifepod access; Emergency envirosupport area.
    10 Enlisted quarters, lounges and mess; Passenger quarters, lounges, and mess
    11-13 Emergency quarters
    11 Security substation
    12 Secondary Sickbay; Emergency Transporter IV; Lifepod access; Emergency envirosupport area
    14-15 Special operations space: Can be configured to serve many purposes, including establishment of a secondary hydroponics center, in case of prolonged separation from upper module.
    14 Probe storage and launching tubes

CAUDAL SECTION DECKS:
    1-11 Replicator raw material storage tanks; deuterium fuel storage tanks; Personnel Transporter X.
    12-13 Plasma torpedo storage and launching tubes (2).
    14-15 Deflector field generators; Secondary deflector grids
    16-23 Replicator raw material storage tanks; deuterium fuel storage tanks
    24-25 2 disruptor cannons and support systems, port and starboard
    Jolan Tru

Well I thnk many people would like to see D'Deridex deck plans.. but it's likelly never going to happen other than listings like that because it's *****75 decks!!!*****

On the plus side the actual sections which are habitable wouldn't bee to complex in shape - as they cross section through fairly large areas of volume - and the wings I doubt have anything in them other than machinery - the D'Deridex looks very pretty but it wastes allot of useable space in all of that material used for show! On the other hand - it looks cool
    Ta Muchly

If I would know how to make deckplans I would give it a try but I don't.
    Jolan Tru

Have a look arround on the boards - there was someone on here recently who made up various startrek themed graphics that work with Campaign Cartographer, which is a fairly inexpensive map making software. he might be able to send you the symbols for you to get going?
    Ta Muchly

If they're anywhere, you'll probably find plans for an Imperial Star Destroyer at the same site . . .

You can find a cross section for a Star Destroyer in several Star Wars books and magazines. So it should be possible to make up a Romulan Warbird. I've looked and can't find any online.

A cross section is one thing - deck plans are a whole 'nother matter. For a ship this large (over 1200m long) I don't see where a full set of plans would be needed - just selected areas, like the bridge, engineering, sample quarters, hangar bay, et cetera.

The main areas in the warbird would look very similar, because they are more or less a large D shaped floorplan (maybe that's why it's a D'Deridex ) - and the same with the rear section..

You could easilly get away with a floorplan of the command level, main engineering (at the back) and a generic quarters level and a generic 'lab' level to cover science and medical - beyond that you don't need much else as it's probably rinse and repeat unless you really need a floorplan for a shuttlebay (clue it's a big area filled with shuttles - aka not much planning! )

capnhayes erm I believe Comaboy was being facetious
    Ta Muchly

Bet they got a hole deck for nothing but security, spy stuff and cells. . .could use a floor plan of that too.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Brigs and interrogation areas would likely be useful - an overall basic layout with detailed plans of specific areas.

A hangar deck isn't just a big empty are full of shuttles - there are all sorts of nooks and crannies, maintenance and other side bays, etc...

Basically, the areas that would need detailing would be areas where some sort of tactical interaction would take place. Most of this sort of thing would be used not by Romulan characters, but rather by Federation (or Klingon) characters who are infiltrating or escaping the ship.

Ok so we're up to 6 decks now - still leaves us with one big problem - one big lack of any of them
    Ta Muchly