Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot for a Teacher

Originally posted by Phantom
    Perhaps he also knows where to spy on the female faculty. :shrug: Hell, he could get that info with a pair of binos if he knew where she lived while she was sun tanning.
    Or she ever went to the local pool/beach (it is Florida) or showered in the girl's change room and someone saw them... etc...

I agree, let's wait and see what shakes out at the trial.

Back when I was in middle school/high school there is NO way I would tell my parents if I were getting some from a teacher.

What the heck was this kid thinking?

Personal opinion: He has some motive to lie.
    "Get a life will you people? I mean, for crying out loud it's just a TV show! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You've turned an enjoyable little job that I did as a lark for a few years into a colossal waste of time. I mean how old are you people, what have you done with yourselves. You, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner on SNL

Get a life! Will you people? I mean, for crying out loud it's just a TV show! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You've turned an enjoyable little job that I did as a lark for a few years into a colossal waste of time. I mean how old are you people, what have you done with yourselves. You, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner on SNL
    Completely off topic, but I saw that episode of SNL when it orginally aired and about bust a gut laughing. Thanks for the reminder. This episode also has an alternate ending for "It's a Wonderful Life" that will crack anyone that's seen that movie up.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War