Thread: Different Decipher TrekRPG Versions ?

Question Different Decipher TrekRPG Versions ?

Will the Decipher TrekRPG be translated in different langages(French, German, ....)?
    Thanks for the answer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Adm Landers:
    Will the Decipher TrekRPG be translated in different langages(French, German, ....)?
    Thanks for the answer
    </font>
    Yes, although I can't give you any more specifics right now. In the final days of LUG, we had deals in place for German, French, Italian, and Spanish versions of the game (with interest from international partners for several other languages). Unfortunately, none of these editions ever saw print.

I notice that you're located in France. I spoke with Gilles Garnier (of Millennium/Multisim) at the GAMA show several weeks ago regarding a new French version of the game. We'll see what happens

Christian

Thumbs up

Thank you very much, Christian.
    You (and your team) have done a great job with LUGTrek (I bought all 17 books, and the two boxed set) and I hope (no, I'm sure) you will continue with the DecipherTrek.

Admiral Giles Theodore Landers (not my real name, but I like it)

------------------
    Ex Astris Scientia

Hmmm... It would be nice to see Decipher Trek in Portuguese, as the dollar price skyrocketed last month. But I don't think we Brazillian gamer-trekkers have much of a clout to demand a translation !

------------------
    No matter where you go, there you are.

[This message has been edited by Captain Novaes (edited 04-29-2001).]

Well, as an american who can speak portuguese, I will throw in my two cents for a protuguese wersion. I think the Portuguese language is very under represented in the world.

Bryan Wade
    São Paulo East Mission
    '96-'98

What about Italian? I love Italian.

I figure we're lucky to be getting a new game system, so I'm not gonna bitch if it's in any of the tongues I speak.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Captain Novaes:
    Hmmm... It would be nice to see Decipher Trek in Portuguese, as the dollar price skyrocketed last month. But I don't think we Brazillian gamer-trekkers have much of a clout to demand a translation !
    </font>
    Actually, we were talking to Devir about a Portugese version around the time of our acquisition. It's certainly not out of the question.

Christian