Thread: Starship Counters v.3

Arrow Starship Counters v.3

New starship counters available at www.starbase-coda.com. I've added over 30 new ships including a couple of moons. These counters would be helpful in determining positioning during your games (espeically for major battles ala Dominion War) or updating your FASA Star Trek Tactical Simulator. Go to Tools and Aids section and download. If you need the pdf version let me know, otherwise you can take the file to your local photo store that offers digital print outs. Just ask for 8x10 prints. Or you can try www.snapfish.com or any other online photo processing and order 8 in x 10 in prints.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

In the words of Bill and Ted...

Most excellent, dude!

Cheers

Tas
    I'm NOT stupid, I'm NOT expendable and I'm NOT going!

Thanks for the counters, excellent work.
    And can I just say what a great looking website? I love the way you've captured the look of the Enterprise computer interface.

Regards

Renny

Excelent resource site you have made up there! Thos should be very useful, i just gotta find me some hex paper!
    Ta Muchly

I think the site has one inch pdf hexes
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

Uhm yeah I did spot those but it's a bit expensive if you want a play area! I would rather have a a roll of the stuff laminated, so I'd rather buy it !
    Ta Muchly

Great job with the counters!

What I do with counters is simple:

I go to the print shop, I bring along Avery brand sticker sheets. I ask the clerk to put the sheets in the laser printer and I get the hexes printed. Then I stick the sheets on black cardboard (cheaply available at any Business Depot) and I cut them out. When I need them to play I simply put them on plastic hex bases used for wargame miniatures (like DP9's mechas) and I use a wad of blu-tak to keep them in place. The whole thing is simple and effective, and it looks quite sharp!
    "No captain kicked ass, took names, outsmarted the machines, and then scored the babes like the Kirkmeister" -Liquidator Queeg