Thread: A Message from SARGE

Thumbs up A Message from SARGE

SARGE wants to let you know he's doing fine. I think he's busy tinkering a TIE Fighter they found in Afghanistan.

Sorry, no sign of a Klingon scout ship. Of course we should be looking for it in Broken Bow.

http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/show...threadid=15905
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

originally posted by sarge Do me a favor and tell the crew over at trek-rpg.net that they're a threat to security. Why else would the government filter lock them out of the computers in Qatar?
    Valid question. BTW, did anybody hear any news from Don? He hasn't been here for several weeks and didn't update his weblog either. Maybe he's held for questioning.

Seriously though, I am, as always, glad to hear that Sarge is fine. If I am not mistaken he should be back again pretty soon, right?
    Unless, of course, "only half as long this time" means something else in Armyspeak.

Thanks REG
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Do me a favor and tell the crew over at trek-rpg.net that they're a threat to security. Why else would the government filter lock them out of the computers in Qatar?
    Sorry.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Glad to hear Sarge is well. I've got a friend in the Marines who is just heading over there now.
    tmutant

Founder of the Evil Gamemasters Support Group. No, Really.