Thread: RPGing in Trek's far future

RPGing in Trek's far future

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had tried playing a campaign set in the far future of Trek - not in the aftermath of the Dominion War, but, say 20 years after the end of DS9, or even further? What was the setting? How did it turn out? I'm curious

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

The Seventh Most Dangerous City in the USA
    I wrote out a concept treatment for such a setting several months ago, which I posted at the behest of Aslan. At the time I came up with it, my RPing group was pretty much dead, though, so I thought it might work better as a story. I'm too lazy right now to search for the thread, but it shouldn't be hard to find. It was one of my first threads on the board.

Strictly Speaking
    "When you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha."

About four years ago i did a early 25th century campaign set about 40 years after DS9 on the Enterprise-G. It worked well for a year or so until i started running out of ideas.

I also once a rip off of Andromeda, but i decided that it was just that a Andromeda ripoff and dumped it.

Thanks for the ideas; strict31, indeed I had seen your thread but couldn't find it. It's very interesting!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek