Thread: Five year mission Episode 2 trailer

Five year mission Episode 2 trailer

Five year mission Episode 2 trailer

http://www.5yearmission.com/
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

So what's with the stupid Elvis impersonator version of Kirk? Is this is a parody, or what?

Mock not Kirks Pompadour. IT will destroy you
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Kirk does not wear a pompadour. Kirk has a Shatner Turbo 2000. I know that Jack Lord was considered for the lead in Trek, but that's no reason to give Kirk a Hawaii 5-0 hair helmet.

You mean another movie is actually a viable option?!!!? After seeing Romulans turned into to two bit thugs, who suddenly can't hold their own in battle against a bunch of Nosferotu re-ject freaks...I don't think I will be wasting my money on seeing another Trek movie. B&B have certainly proven they can no longer come up with any good feature length ideas.

Don't let's forget the Ouija Board Target Aquisition Suite either . Or maybe I should call it the Divination Ultra Modern Bombard system...other wise know as just plain DUMB!

Originally posted by Phantom
    You mean another movie is actually a viable option?!!!? After seeing Romulans turned into to two bit thugs, who suddenly can't hold their own in battle against a bunch of Nosferotu re-ject freaks...I don't think I will be wasting my money on seeing another Trek movie. B&B have certainly proven they can no longer come up with any good feature length ideas.

Don't let's forget the Ouija Board Target Aquisition Suite either . Or maybe I should call it the Divination Ultra Modern Bombard system...other wise know as just plain DUMB!

uh it's a fan site....and strangely more entertaining than anything B&B could come up with. Give these peoplea real budget and a few more acting lessons...

Originally posted by Owen E Oulton
    Kirk does not wear a pompadour. Kirk has a Shatner Turbo 2000. I know that Jack Lord was considered for the lead in Trek, but that's no reason to give Kirk a Hawaii 5-0 hair helmet.
    Wow, obscur Night Court lines always funny

Originally posted by Phantom

Activate Emergancy Holographic Ouiji Board!