Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Trek Website

Talking New Trek Website

Set up Lt. Cmdr Matt, we're in the process of moving articles and such over. Feel free to join.

http://ltcmdrmatt.com/fbr/forum/index.php
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Joined.. Let's hope the transition is a smooth one!
    Ta Muchly

Already there, guys. User name "ChrisMcCarver."
    chris "mac" mccarver
    world's angriest creative mind

What are you moving over exactly? Is the new place like TrekRPGNet, having both ICON and CODA?
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

People are free to discuss Trek gaming of any sort there, just as they are/were here.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I was wondering if its possible the transfer the domain name of this forum to the Blue Room?
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

I'm over there too.

But I sort of joined to keep in touch with the people here after the site has went down in the future.

I don't see it as a replacement. At least no yet. Unless I have to.

I still have some hope that we all somehow can find a way to keep the forums alive. Although I have no idea how likely that is.

I'd say that everyone is welcome at the other boards at blue room. But I for my part will keep coming here - reading, enjoying and posting until there are no more forums to post to...

Nico

Just finished regestering, I'm going to miss this place...

...She's been a good site...
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Registered under the same name I have here.

I haven't known this site for very long, but I have had a good time here.

Vince
    Don't fear the unknown
    Revel in it.
    Vinush
    Y2K

I'm there, but I changed my username to 'Balok'.

Originally posted by Cut
    I'm over there too.

But I sort of joined to keep in touch with the people here after the site has went down in the future.

I don't see it as a replacement. At least no yet. Unless I have to.

I still have some hope that we all somehow can find a way to keep the forums alive. Although I have no idea how likely that is.

I'd say that everyone is welcome at the other boards at blue room. But I for my part will keep coming here - reading, enjoying and posting until there are no more forums to post to...

Nico
    The process of construction has only begun. Considering we fired this thing up on a lark as soon as we heard that the site is going down, I think matts donea good job so far.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I'm over there now too. Same name as always

Originally posted by BouncyCaitian
    The process of construction has only begun. Considering we fired this thing up on a lark as soon as we heard that the site is going down, I think matts donea good job so far.
    I didn't mean it that way. Matt has done a great job so far, no question there!

I appriciate the idea of keeping us, the community in touch with one another. And I am thankful that Matt put up this new site. That all wasn't meant as a critisism. The site is only two days old and already it is a good site.

I just have issues with letting go of something I care about. And I'd rather see these forums saved if possible than migrate with all people to a new setting.

Don't get me wrong LtComMatt. I appriciate your work and got on board as soon as I saw it, it's just that I like what we've had here for years.

Just to clear that up!

A Small Blue World at the end of one of the Spiral Arms of the Milky Way Galaxy.
    Just signed up as well, same name, but i am gonna miss browsing all the past threads here, any way to have an archive section with past Trek threads in it? Think Don would mind?

Sundowner
    Sundowner

"Sure, it will probably explode. But at least I won't be in it, on it, or near it."

Just signed up as well, same name, but i am gonna miss browsing all the past threads here, any way to have an archive section with past Trek threads in it? Think Don would mind?

--Sundowner
    From what I am reading both here and at TFB it sounds as if everything here will be lost if someone does not take it over.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."