Thread: new adventures?

Question new adventures?

Since the boards are going down has anyone created any New adventures? I am talking about adventures with TN difficulty numbers already included.

Has anyone even used any of the ESO rules in there new stuff?

Have you downloaded the 4 free Codatrek adventures from www.decipher.com?

Yes I have and they are nice but relatively to short.

Can anyone tell me about the Fasa adventure Decision at Midnight, and if its any good? What happens in it? Is it worth changing to a ds9 era?

Decision at Midnight is very much a TOS era scenario. The premise is the crew are newly assigned to a brand new Loknar class frigate. The captain is a close friend of Fleet Captain Kelvar Garth and like Garth he gets a a little loopy over a independent goverment that aligns itself with the Klingons. The captain thinks its a prelude to an invasion ala the four years war and now the crew has to choose between following orders and starting a war or risking a charge of mutiny.
    It is a pretty decent scenario and with the end of the Dominion War, it wouldn't be too hard to convert to TNG era. You'd have to do some foreshadowing to introduce a Dominion War hero like Garth for the backstory of the scenario to make sense, but it is an excellent role playing challenge.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

As Pericles mentioend, Decision at Midnight is a fine adventure, and would convert very well to a DS9 era setting.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

As they're all out of print, is there anywhere online to get synopses of some of these old FASA or LUG adventures? I'm running a "lost years" campaign (set in the year 2301, on board an Excelsior-class cruiser,) and can pretty much use anything TOS, TNG, whatever....

Out of print does not mean out of copyright, so no, there is no legal place to download OOP FASA or LUG adventures, sorry. Lots of FASA books are available on e-Bay.

Not looking for the adventure itself, I'm looking for a complete synopsis of the adventures. Copyright applies to the text itself; it is not a violation of copyright to provide a synopsis of the text itself.

I've got a pretty extensive collection of FASA scenarios. I'd be glad to do a synopsis of them, however since this one shuts down tomorrow, if there is continued interest, they will have to be posted over at the new site.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Well, now that this site is back up and running again....any follow up on those synopses?