Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ferengi Sourcebook, anyone?

I know I'm pretty new here, I only registered for these discussion boards two days ago, but I'd be willing to help out any way I can. No matter how minute or miniscule. I offer my services as a proof reader or editor or something of the sort. I'm a jounalist by profession, so I'm pretty good at things like that. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Livonia, Michigan, US; Holder of the Steve Long Pink Elephant for SRM Volume 2: The Cardassian Empire Testreading

OK, you're hired as our grammar/mechanics editor. I'll mail you when we have stuff for you to look over.

------------------
    It's is our last, best hope for peace? We are so screwed.

I don't suppose that you have room for a sociologist. I could probably help with the culture section and I do have some interesing ideas.

Livonia, Michigan, US; Holder of the Steve Long Pink Elephant for SRM Volume 2: The Cardassian Empire Testreading

OK, everyone... I've sent a message to the mailing list, but I'm also posting it here.

I've tried once before, a month ago, to get in contact with those working on the project. No one responded. If you could please let me know if you're interested in still working or not, and send me what you have so far, I'd appreciate it. We have some new people who've expressed some interest in working, so if I don't hear from someone within a week or so, I'll assume that they want out.

For those expressing their true Ferengi nature, if I see anything from you related to the book, even if you don't see it through to the end, you'll get credit.

------------------
    It's is our last, best hope for peace? We are so screwed.

For information about the Ferengi legal system take a look at the fanfic 'Hypocritic Oath' at www.trekiverse.org/title/ds9gen.html

A few things it mentions.
    1. Purgery is not a crime
    2. Bribery is legal
    3. Getting objections sustained/overruled can become a bidding war.