Thread: Very Strange

Talking Very Strange

Careful on this. This is, while humour, a politically oriented post. And until otherwise notified. Discussion of Poltics are banned in this group due to the ease in which discussions turn to arguements and insults.

As you are a new member I can understand how you may not have known.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

sorry no harm intended

My only answer (of course, apart from the grief I'm feeling about the victims in Miami and the Caribbean, poor people), is LOL.
    Insurance is like marriage. You pay and pay but you never get anything back. - Al Bundy

Oh please!

Okay, lets assume for a just a second that there is some all powerful being that created everything ( ). . .so every natural disaster that has happened in the Islamic world is a sign that they are wrong, they should change their religion and let the U.S. set up new governments in each of their countries?

How about this: this “supreme being,” knowing those areas voted Gore, realized that those people would probably not be smart enough to get out of the way of a hurricane, so sent the hurricanes through the smarter areas of the population.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

As I understand it, this is a joke. You might want to calm down.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

I am closing this thread, as it is of political nature.

However, the ban on political threads are under reevaluation. If the ban is lifted, this thread will be moved to the proper forum and reopened.

Regards
    Magnus Lundgren
    Administrator