Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what are we listening to these days?

As always Bob Dylan (The older stuff not newer); Meatloaf's "Bat out of Hell", Big & Rich's "Horse of a different Color" (Save A Horse Ride a Cowboy), Iced Earth's "The Glorious Burden" and heck even the sournd track to "Annie Get Your Gun" has been in the mix since I was in a production of it this past summer.

And of course the occisasional album by the 97th Regiment Band and 2nd South Carolina String Band. (That ill'be Civil War era music for you folks that don't know.)

Freak mix of styles aint it
    Draftsmen in Training

Originally posted by Snake_Plissken
    My mentor in all things, as always: Julio Iglesias.

Here at work we've discovered the musical genius of Leonard Nimoy, and our fav is "Highly Illogical"

Since recently I tend to paint a lot so I put on Gilbert&Sullivan operas, like HMS Pinafore, The Mikado or the Pirates of Penzence.
    While I have nothing against any of your choices, I'm having a hard time putting the music together with someone who goes by the moniker Snake Plissken
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Peter Gabriel is a constant on my stereo.

Mix in some Loreena McKennitt, Kate Bush, and a lot of rap and R&B.

And movie scores and soundtracks.

Glad to see there are still fans around! I'm actually listening to Live After Death as I write this.

Powerslave.....now there was a damn fine concert.

Actually, LQ, I am in my Paul Di'anno mood (Iron Maiden, Killers) at the moment, interspersed with flashes of later stuff (Powerslave, Live After Death, et al.)

While I have nothing against any of your choices, I'm having a hard time putting the music together with someone who goes by the moniker Snake Plissken

My brow did raise at Snake's choices too, and for the same reasons.....lol

Cheers

Tas
    I'm NOT stupid, I'm NOT expendable and I'm NOT going!

I'm into Urban music like JO JO, Ja Rule etc. I'm also into Kiss which i'm listening to while i type this.
    LIVE BY THE SWORD
    DIE BY THE SWORD