Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

I have tried to remain reasonable and calm over all that has transpired over the last few years. I've seen people turn against one another that were freindly on various trek sites. The real world's politics should not be allowed to intrude into these places, because it brings to the surface how far we really have to go. And how obsessed with being right some people are. including myself.

Some political divides are not going to be bridged anytime soon, no matter how badly some people want it.

I still have hope, but not the energy to deal with it anymore. I'm so very tired. And my cancer has returned.

Saul Schimek, your Bouncing Caitian Enginner, signing off.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by BouncyCaitian
    I'm so very tired. And my cancer has returned.

Saul Schimek, your Bouncing Caitian Enginner, signing off.
    Take care, BC. I hope your health improves and you feel a lot better down the road. We'll keep your seat warm for ya.

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Unhappy

BC,

I'm very sorry to see you go. Even if we had opposing views you always took care to backtrack and clarify your thinking in order to make sure you offended no one, and that's a noble attitude.

I hope my leaving from the FBR is not what pushed you out as well.

Take much, much care.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

Sorry to hear that your cancers back. Recover quickly.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Hey Bouncy...

I wish you a full recovery and hope that you won't quit either the FBR nor Trek-RPG.net forever.
    I wish you all the best for the hard time ahead of you. Don't you dare to give in to that damned cancer, keep fighting.

I'm sure we're all behind you sending whatever we can in your direction like we sent positive thoughts once for a member that was afraid to board a plane. I wish you well. Don't give up...

Yours, Nico

Awful news. Don't give up, and fight it hard. And if you choose to finally lower your arms, we will be with you, always.

Take care, and I'm for you here.
    Insurance is like marriage. You pay and pay but you never get anything back. - Al Bundy

Please excuse my way of expressing myself but I'm very unskilled when it comes to touchy/private matters.

I want to say, again, how evil that disease is and how much I loath it. This weekend my GF and I are driving to the country to see her mother. She had a bone marrow (sp?) transplant last year and was recovering (quite painfully) from cancer, than recently some tumor came back. She just started chemiotherapy again, making her weak again.

I really really hope you beat this thing, and that one day it'll be beaten once and for all for everyone.
    "No captain kicked ass, took names, outsmarted the machines, and then scored the babes like the Kirkmeister" -Liquidator Queeg

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer returning. I hope you beat it for good soon.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

My condolences on the return of your illness, BC. If it will help, we can all hold it down while you kicks its ass.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I am sorry to hear about your cancer returning. I hope you can defeat it once and for all, and get back to your old bouncing self again.

Take care
    /Magnus

Sorry to hear that, i wish you the best of luck.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate

That is terrible news, Bouncy. I wish you only the best and feel sorry for you. But do not loose hope!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Fight on, man. Our thoughts are with you!
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

Cancer is just plain nasty. Not only does it take it's toll on you, it's draining on the family too. Best of Luck BC, I have some idea of what your going thru & my heart goes out to you.

Hey BC, We never actually talked (or exchanged online insults for that matter! ) but I really hope ya beat that bastard disease.

Here's hoping we'll see you back real soon.

Slainte!

Cheers

Tas
    I'm NOT stupid, I'm NOT expendable and I'm NOT going!