1 4.35%

3 13.04%

4 17.39%

8 34.78%

4 17.39%

0 0%

Thread: Rate Storm Front Pt I

Rate Storm Front Pt I

Well its that time of the year again to rate rate rate the latest episode of Enterprise. Remeber 1 is lousy and 10 is excellent
    Draftsmen in Training

Frikken frakken...does anyone know if it's going to be on later this week?
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
    Not to many surprises in this show, but I hope for an interesting season.

Is this the end of the Temporal Cold War Arc?

Lets hope it won't get worse
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate

Like BrianK said, no surprises. In fact, I found it fairly unimaginative. Good guys from future ally with good guys from past to defeat bad guys from future allied with bad guys from past. Totally predictable, so far.

Production values were good as usual, and the acting has improved over the years. Most of the actors seem to have found their characters, and I no longer actively dislike any of them. T'pol in particular no longer raises my hackles. The dialogue wasn't so cliched as it was last season.

I have to say this show is fairly consistent. It's usually good enough so that I don't quite ask for the last hour of my life back after it's over, but not so good that I'd be disappointed if I missed an episode.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

WARNING: SPOILERS PRESENT

You have been warned.

Originally posted by Sarge
    Like BrianK said, no surprises. In fact, I found it fairly unimaginative. Good guys from future ally with good guys from past to defeat bad guys from future allied with bad guys from past. Totally predictable, so far.

Agreed, but for one niggling detail. What was/is the Suliban up to? Is he going to help the Nazi/Alien faction or the Good Guys, or is he going to pick up a Norwegian Blue Parrot?

I liked the episode, and gave it an 8. That could improve based on what they do with it next week. ( Which is exactly how the marketing guys at UPN want me to feel. I feel so used. )
    tmutant

Founder of the Evil Gamemasters Support Group. No, Really.

Finally a Trek Nazi Story, with interesting patterns of force, erm story. And not only did they come up with a very new villain concept, they also paired it with aliens. Imagine something like that in Voyager, that would have changed much. They could have used the Hirogen for the Nazis then... wait? Deja Vu?

Very unimpressive, clichees all over, illogal path of events. I do not have something against WWII stories in Trek, not even against Nazi stories, especially in these troubled times they have the potential of telling a message, like Trek should imho. But this was not vers convincing, not at all. Hope it gets better in part II, but I doubt it. ENT is running down the questionable path it took in Season III, if that is what it will be in the future I hope they quit the show soon.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

I liked it, gave it a 7, the story seems to be developed well, saying that in mid stream but there could be some problems if they make some mistakes in the enxt one.

On a World War II technical note they got the uniforms fairly right for once, saw real fieldgrau on the troops and not the usually slate gray unis as is normal.
    Draftsmen in Training

Say what one will about the stories/writing, Enterprise's production values rock!
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Originally posted by Sho-sa Kurita
    Say what one will about the stories/writing, Enterprise's production values rock!
    Ditto. Only reason I gave it the 7.
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. -- Mark Twain

Who are these ugly aliens? They bear a slight resemblance to Remans.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

i really enjoyed the show and hope the show continues on
    Garet

Finally got to see it ... enjoyed it, gave it an 8 . Strong TOS feel I thought. With better production .
    Every procedure for getting a cat to take a pill works fine -- once.
    Like the Borg, they learn...
    -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)