Sorry if anyone got all excited there, I don't have any I thought, before I started scratching my head over it, I'd ask if anyone has tackled the Sona (/Baku) Starship designs in the Coda format? if you have or if you fancy the challenge I'd greatly appreciate it if you could post them!

I don't need them imediatelly for my upcoming game, but the appearance of the Baku in my upcoming game means I could quite well need them!

During the film it struck me that the baku must have had Starship technology much more superior to 24th century federation technology well over 300 years previously, since the Sona's entire 'empire' consinsts of just a couple of worlds, who they "Easilly conquored" There could only have been a few hundred Sona who left the Baku world in the Briar patch, and even if you take trade into consideration, their ships technology could not have improved that much with such a small pool of even the most tallented designers! The Isolytic subspace weapons and 'Metaphasic collector' was technology the Federation did not have, and in the case of the collector, couldn't come close to understanding.

My game is being themed around 'what ever happened to the original Sona Homeworld' and won't need space combat to be involved, but it would be nice to have a few ships to come allong at a later date.