4 17.39%

6 26.09%

5 21.74%

1 4.35%

Thread: Rate Storm Front pt II

Rate Storm Front pt II

Well?
    Draftsmen in Training

Its been over a day since it aired and no body has an opinion?

I mean are you mad that the Temporary Cold War is over?

The Huge paradox created if, as Daniels said, the Timeline has corrected itself?

Or have you just not watched your video copies of it yet?

Come on people these were some of the best threads from last year
    Draftsmen in Training

Well, it was solid enough, if a bit pedestrian. I think things will get better from here on out. I think was just too much to ask for Coto and crew to write themselves out of last year's cliffhanger and wrap up the entire Cold War in two eps. I think the diaologue has been better so far this season.

I thought it kicked butt that we got to see John Fleck as himself as well as under the Silik mask. As always, give Connor Trineer even a minute and he shines. The short scene where he realized Archer is really alive felt genuine. I felt the same about Travis' even smaller moment, and Hoshi's last week.

The 'homecoming' scene at the end was also nice. I hope we'll get some good welcome home moments next week before heading off on new adventures. Although the execs say it won't change production that much I'm hoping the budget reduction has a beneficial side effect of making them write more character and ship driven episodes. I think that when given the chance, that these actors have shown they can deliver. I guess we'll see.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

I watched it last night from recording it friday. I did like the episode and felt pretty good about it. I also hope for more homecoming scenes, even if it's just a small one.
    Garet

I'm glad they wrapped up the temporal cold war. I'm glad they're moving into the founding of the Federation. I think that Manny Coto may be the breath of fresh air this series has needed. There have been good episodes, even a couple of great ones, but it's had some rough spots also. Hopefully there is a steadier hand at the helm, now.
    tmutant

Founder of the Evil Gamemasters Support Group. No, Really.

Mediocre writing. Just a plain zap-gun show. . . with Nazis. . . again. (Heck, even one of the guest actor Nazis played a holographic Nazi on Voyager!)

And, they had a real chance to fix any and all idiosyncracies with the timeline (i.e. Star Trek canon errors) and obliterate the existence of the Temporal Agents and blew it on both counts.

And, oh, BTW: I'm back!
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

Finally got to see this one too. Liked it too. Gave it an 8 too .

Still wondering if erasing the TCW reversed first contact with the klingons to its original state and everything ...
    Every procedure for getting a cat to take a pill works fine -- once.
    Like the Borg, they learn...
    -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)