Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Chris Landmark!

Talking Happy Birthday, Chris Landmark!

Ah, to be thirty again... those were great times. Enjoy your day, Chris.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Happy Birthday! Only the best for your future and success for every of your endeavors!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Happy Birthday Crhis, hope you have a good day
    Ta Muchly

Happy birthday Chris!

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Thanks everyone. Would have been a great day, except for work (very heavy this past week). But there was pie with candles in it after dinner (feh on this birthday cake tradition, I say!), and that improved things vastly.

And my weekly gaming group threw me a little party in the middle of our Starfleet Academy game this week, too.
    Last edited by Chris Landmark; 10-21-2004 at 11:51 PM.
    "Was entstanden ist, das muss vergehen. Was vergangen, auferstehn." -Klopstock & Mahler

"Only liberals really think. Only liberals are intellectual. Only liberals understand the needs of their fellows." How much viciousness lay concealed in that word! Odrade thought. How much secret ego demanding to feel superior. - Heretics of Dune

You can never go wrong with pie. Happy belated and all that!

Pie is good. Bummer about the heavy work, but it was very nice of your group to throw something for you.

Have a Happy B-Day!
    "If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."
    - Alice Roosevelt Longworth

I know all about the heavy workload... have worked a minimum of ten hours' overtime every week for the past month, and this week I have worked twenty. A third of our staff walked out or were fired, another third were ill or on vacation, and the rest of us had to fill the gaps in the schedule. Ah, the perils of working for a place open all day, every day.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Originally posted by Chris Landmark
    Thanks everyone. Would have been a great day, except for work (very heavy this past week). But there was pie with candles in it after dinner (feh on this birthday cake tradition, I say!), and that improved things vastly.

And my weekly gaming group threw me a little party in the middle of our Starfleet Academy game this week, too.
    Well, I'm incredibly late, but happy birthday to you.

-Troy, formerly of Ames

Thanks, Troy. How the hell are things over there on the right coast? I got bounced through Hampton, VA not that long ago on business, but it wasn't a very long stay...

-Chris
    "Was entstanden ist, das muss vergehen. Was vergangen, auferstehn." -Klopstock & Mahler

"Only liberals really think. Only liberals are intellectual. Only liberals understand the needs of their fellows." How much viciousness lay concealed in that word! Odrade thought. How much secret ego demanding to feel superior. - Heretics of Dune

Happy birthday Chris

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

Originally posted by Chris Landmark
    Thanks, Troy. How the hell are things over there on the right coast? I got bounced through Hampton, VA not that long ago on business, but it wasn't a very long stay...

-Chris
    Good. Got a wedding planned for 11 months from now, and I get to hang out with Ineti from these very boards pretty much once a week.

Originally posted by Florin
    Good. Got a wedding planned for 11 months from now, and I get to hang out with Ineti from these very boards pretty much once a week.
    Not sure if he thinks that's a blessing or a curse, though. Last night's Heroscape game was entertaining, though.

Happy Birthday, Chris.

I hoe this birthday message reches you and you find your way back to our litlle place on the internet.

Anyway Have a great day, fun, friends, family and good food all included

Thumbs up

I'm a little late to the party, but many happy returns, Chris!
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon text."
    - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country