Thread: ICON Stuff on eBay

ICON Stuff on eBay

There were several ICON books being auctioned when I checked a few minutes ago. Most end sometime today.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I have

ST:TNG Core Rulebook
    ST: DS9 Core Rulebook
    plus two Narrator's Screens (just the screens)

that I'm looking to let go cheap.
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

http://www.stiggybaby.com/

Stiggybaby has ICON books for a discounted price. Good Company. One of the only companies i know still carries ICON stuff.
    Garet

I second Stiggybaby's. Their customer service is excellent, and delivery is fairly quick. Highly recommend it. . .it's all I use now.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

I checked that site out, but their prices look a bit high for me, especially compared to the deals I got off eBay. (of course, that depends somewhat on what they charge for shipping)

There has been occassion where I never received goods after payment was sent using eBay. And several times where, after waiting several days for an auction to end the seller e-maild after it had closed saying: "Ooops, my bad. Didn't have the item after all, I should have checked before starting the auction. Sorry." [I can't prove it, but my assumption is they found someone willing to pay more than what I won the item for.]

Customer services is my reason for Stiggybaby's. It is unbelievable.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Yeah, that can be a problem with eBay. I don't buy a lot of stuff online (or offline even) - my eBay total is about 5, but I haven't had a bad transaction yet. I limit myself to the very rare purchase, and look for the big bargains. I paid $2 for a set of 6 of the softcover LUG books, and ~$5 for each of the core books. I figure even if the guy cheats me, I'm only out $5-10, and I watch more carefully who I buy from in the future.

But then again, I'm more concerned with getting a good deal than with getting the product immediately, so I can wait until the "perfect" deal shows up.

I still have

ST:TNG Core Rulebook (ICON)
    ST: DS9 Core Rulebook (ICON)

I'm willing to under-cut Stiggybaby's prices by $10 each and throw in the Narrator's screen for each book for free.

Originally posted by Ezri's Toy
    I still have

ST:TNG Core Rulebook (ICON)
    ST: DS9 Core Rulebook (ICON)

I'm willing to under-cut Stiggybaby's prices by $10 each and throw in the Narrator's screen for each book for free.
    Stiggybaby.com does not have ST:TNG Core Rulebook listed, thus their price would be zero ($0). So, that book would go for -$10. Therefor you might want to rethink your price on that one. What about shipping?
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Originally posted by spshu
    Stiggybaby.com does not have ST:TNG Core Rulebook listed, thus their price would be zero ($0). So, that book would go for -$10. Therefor you might want to rethink your price on that one. What about shipping?
    Actually, since they don't have any, it'd be more like an infinite amount, so his price would be (infinity-10) ;-)

Originally posted by spshu
    ST:TNG Rulebook (ICON) w/free Narrator's Screen: $19.75
    ST: DS9 Rulebook (ICON) w/free Narrator's Screen: $19.75

*Newly discovered in my collection*: A spare copy of:
    "The Price of Freedom: The United Federation of Planets Sourcebook" : $15.00

Shipping would be $5 for one or two; $7 for all three for basic shipping; If you'd like expedited shipping (like parcel post or Priority Mail) or insurance, that'd be an extra $2.50 each. A money order gets immediate shipment while a personal check takes the usual 7 days to clear. I don't accept PayPal. (To see why, go to: http://www.paypalwarning.com/)