Thread: Decipher Trek Question Thread

Question Decipher Trek Question Thread

If LUG continuity will be maintained, how will you handle the events of the new show? For example, it now appears that Klingon first contact was about a century earlier than according to LUG. There's sure to be other changes to continuity in Enterprise which don't fit LUG continuity.

Go ahead and post other questions here.

------------------
    The Trekkie Formerly Known As Surak, AKA The Coch, Humble Creator of the Bwuutut and Mensaeans, Aba and Zwickau, and the Perseus Federation, Guy Who Still Hasn't Actually Played The Game, And Who Finally Decided To Use A Signature.

As Brendon and Braga (or whoever is running the show) have already said they have no interest in keeping to the established continuity ("we don't need no stinking contiuity") of the show. My advice, strictly offered as only a fan , will be to carry on the way they have been and totally ignore the new series if it veers from the established continuity. Personally, I say just ignore it.

Don't blame those killer B's, blame Braxton!

------------------
    The Trekkie Formerly Known As Surak, AKA The Coch, Humble Creator of the Bwuutut and Mensaeans, Aba and Zwickau, and the Perseus Federation, Guy Who Still Hasn't Actually Played The Game, And Who Finally Decided To Use A Signature.

So, you're saying that in a universe that's chock-full of time travel, we can basically ignore any continuity errors? Where does it end?

------------------
    "The best diplomat I know is a fully charged phaser bank" -Montgomery Scott

I'm not saying ignore the continuity errors. I'm saying that the show should probably be ignored entirely. Don't even think of it as Trek. The more I here about it, the more I think I'll miss it.