Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious does have a Lightsabre!

Cool Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious does have a Lightsabre!

As shown here.......

Old Age And Treachery Will Triumph Over Youth And Skill

No surprise.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Cool

I've posted links to some vidcaps of the new ep3 trailer on my livejournal

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hug...tml?mode=reply

Please feel free to check out and comment!
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

Linkage to a trailer site

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

ooooOOOOoooooooo!!!! Looks promising.

One question, do they kill off JarJar yet!?!
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

*drool* *wipes chin* Ok that was a nice bit of flavour.. now where's the main course.. hurry up and release it.. hopefully we won't be too disapointed

No sign of Dooku yet, it should be interesting to see him have a propper fight
    Ta Muchly

Arrow

Originally posted by Tobian

No sign of Dooku yet, it should be interesting to see him have a propper fight
    The fight scenes in Episode II weren't proper enough for you?

I thought we're going to see more grander uses of the Force, what I dubbed as "Lost Arts."

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

Sorry I will rephrase.. the propper fight he is supposed to have in THIS movie, which are largelly speculation, but it's probably going to be either Yoda or Windu..
    Ta Muchly

One question, do they kill off JarJar yet!?!
    Unfortunately, you see JarJar in 'Return of the Jedi' DVD edition, so it looks like he survives everything. With luck, he'll just not appear in Episode III.

Talking

Originally posted by TFVanguard

Unfortunately, you see JarJar in 'Return of the Jedi' DVD edition, so it looks like he survives everything. With luck, he'll just not appear in Episode III.
    "See"? I thought I heard him during the "Celebration at Naboo" footage. It nearly ruined the film for me.

-- Monte Cook

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

That's Sidious?? He looks like Weekly World News's "Bat Boy!"
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Originally posted by REG
    "See"? I thought I heard him during the "Celebration at Naboo" footage. It nearly ruined the film for me.
    Hayden's appearance nearly did that for me (not only was an insult to Shaw, but just looked WRONG like that... jeesh, Lucas..) ..

Jar Jar appears only barely on the DVD set as the 'prominant' freak on the balcony in the foreground. He's tiny, but it's unmistakeably him. (That's also why his is the only voice you can really make out.)

My bets for the film:

Ok, we have the obvious titanic light-sabre battle (tm) between Darth-to-be Anakin and Obi Wan over the volcano. Obi-Wan 'wins'. Obi-Wan returns, and gives the 'good' news.

Mace Windu gets totalled by Anakin when he works out that he has been seduced by the dark side and is betraying Jedi.

Yoda totals Sidious this time (Obi Wan in attendance?). Whilst this is happening, Vader sorts out the Jedi in short order, in a 'surprise return from the dead', with masses of 'Troopers (We saw what massed armies can do to the cream of the Jedi, in the last film) or possibly a Sith arm. (Not knowing what the Sith are, I guess they are a bunch of nasties).

Anyone else wanna take a stab in the dark (side)?

:-)

Cheers

Tas
    I'm NOT stupid, I'm NOT expendable and I'm NOT going!

Great concept and guess work, but what of Amadala and the two children yet to be seen...Luke and Leia?

As for the Sith they were mentioned in Phantom by Yoda: "the Sith are always two...the master and the apprentice..." (Hmm...Donald Trump and the Empire...)
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Arrow

Originally posted by Phoenix

Great concept and guess work, but what of Amadala and the two children yet to be seen...Luke and Leia?
    Do we really need to see the delivery room scene?

As for the Sith they were mentioned in Phantom by Yoda: "the Sith are always two...the master and the apprentice..." (Hmm...Donald Trump and the Empire...)
    Only if you think that Sidious and Palpatine are two separate people.

P.S. One can breathe a sigh of relief that the Donald do not side with Omarosa.

-- Monte Cook

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan