1 5.88%

7 41.18%

7 41.18%

0 0%

Thread: Rate: ST:ENT- Cold Station 12

Rate: ST:ENT- Cold Station 12

On behalf of Eric R and/or Rayaru ...

Cold Station 12
    Reunited with his genetically engineered creations called Augments, criminal scientist Dr. Arik Soong and his "children" break into the medical outpost where Soong once worked, to steal the embryos of hundreds more potential Augments with plans to build a superhuman army. They will go so far as to release the deadly pathogens stored at the facility, Cold Station 12, if the staff, headed by Dr. Jeremy Lucas, dares impede Soong's plan. Meanwhile, Archer and his crew search for clues to Dr. Soong's whereabouts on Trialas IV, the planet where he raised the Augments, leading them to find one of the doctor's less perfect children who was abandoned by his siblings.

For a Full Summary at Trek Nation go here http://www.treknation.com/episodes/...tation_12.shtml
    Last edited by Space_Cadet; 12-15-2004 at 07:11 PM.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

Well, this ep was a little slower than "Borderland" but I chalk that up to being the middle of a three-part story. (Yes, usually the middle is the faster paced portion, but not always, depending on the story structure.)

Even so, it still received an 8 from me.
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

A solid 9. While I'm certainly not a member of the B&B hate Brigade, I think it's pretty apparent already than Manny Coto has a much better grasp of how to make good Star Trek than they do.

Let's hope he keeps it up.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Gave it an 8. Let's see how Coto wraps his first story arc. I want to give a 10 but it's not quite there yet.
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

Yes! Finally got to see the 2 last episodes of the augments arc. I liked this second episode, but as Ez'sT said, it was a bit slow paced at times. Gave it a 7.
    Every procedure for getting a cat to take a pill works fine -- once.
    Like the Borg, they learn...
    -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Daniel Hunter
    While I'm certainly not a member of the B&B hate Brigade,
    Wait a minute. There is one? Where do I sign up?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer