Thread: My New Yahoo Group

AslanC Guest

Post My New Yahoo Group

I have created a nwe Yahoo Goup designed to encourage discussion about all forms of Star Trek RPG...Prime Directive...FASA Trek...LUG Trek...heck if someone has a comkplete copy of a GURPs Trek I'll gladly host it for ya

Stop by and sign up..it's free and should be fun;

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpg-trek

And this is in no way a slight against the LUGTrek group, of which I am a member myself.

[This message has been edited by AslanC (edited 05-20-2001).]

Question

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AslanC:
    I have created a nwe Yahoo Goup designed to encourage discussion about all forms of Star Trek RPG...Prime Directive...FASA Trek...LUG Trek...</font>
    Just out of curosity...why?

That's kind of the point of these boards... (sigh)

------------------
    Don
    trekrpg@trekrpg.net

AslanC Guest

I dunno...the exchange of idaes and something to do...'sides we can't all be the head of Trekrpg.net now can we?

------------------
    Aslan Collas
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    RPG_Trek; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpg-trek
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

also some folks have access to email but not net access, like at work :-)

no big deal, I can do both
    its just my 19th Y Group

Dave

AslanC Guest

I hadn't even thought about the e-mail vs web access angle.

Also I want to see articles for FASA or GURPS Trek or even Prime Directive.

I think the entire gamut of Star Trek RPGing is vibrant and alive. I love Star Trek very much and enjoy talking about it with others and sharing ideas in as many formats as possible.

That said I was only centimeter's away from actually making it a Classic Marvel Super Heroes Group...and if the RPG-TREK thing doesn't take off, I may still do that

------------------
    Aslan Collas
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Lightbulb

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AslanC:
    Also I want to see articles for FASA or GURPS Trek or even Prime Directive.</font>
    Those articles and discussions can certainly take place here.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">That said I was only centimeter's away from actually making it a Classic Marvel Super Heroes Group.</font>
    If you want I can give you the address of about five sites that handle the Marvel Super Heroes and a few Yahoo! groups. They’re so fragmented, however, that there’s really only one or two worth visiting.

I’m a big Classic MSH fan myself.

------------------
    Don
    trekrpg@trekrpg.net

AslanC Guest

I found the whole Marvel Classic gang to be a little to "cult of personality" in some people's cases. It made the mailing list hard to be on.

There were some great posts though. I have steered clear of the "Yahoo Groups" for classic Marvel based on the same ideas.

Should I start a Marvel Club then Don? Or are you suggesting that there are too many already?

------------------
    Aslan Collas
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=