Thread: Ent 4 in the UK

Ent 4 in the UK

Anyone know when we can expect Series 4 of Enterprise to be shown over here in the UK.

I seem to remember we were well into series 3 by this time last year.

Crow

be happy

we are mid season 2 now

My sympathies. Season 2, is pretty much the show's low point. There are a couple of decent episodes, but they're by far the exception. Season 3 is a huge improvement, and so far season 4 is even better.

Anyway, the point is it's worth sticking it out.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Re: Ent 4 in the UK

Originally posted by Scarecrow
    I seem to remember we were well into series 3 by this time last year.
    As I recall, Sky 1 started showing season 3 at the beginning of January.

Be patient, my young padawan, your time will come
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Maybe it was series 2. Lord knows. I just remember watching an episode on terrestrial TV on my honeymoon and that was the first two weeks of November last year.

Crow

Well, Happy Anniversary!

I'd guess it must have been s2 if it was on terrestrial... I think it would be about right. We're probably due for 3 very soon!
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Really? Have we not had the whole Xindi thing on terrestrial yet?
    I can't remember now what I've watched and what I haven't.
    I had Sky up until about August so it's possible I watched the Xindi series (3) on that - but I was certain it was terrestrial.

Ho hum...

Well after a quick search Ijust can't seem to find out.. Sky one doesn't seem to advertise very far in advance what it's actually got booked in (and when it does IT DOES )

I'm fairly certain that the season 3 ark has not fully aired yet on Terestrial... but I haven't been following terestrial, so I can't be sure.. it might have ?
    Ta Muchly

Ok trying a little harder.. Enterprise will premiere on Sky One in the UK on 26th February 2002

alegedly.
    Ta Muchly

Two years ago? Man! Where can I find a TARDIS?
    Old Age And Treachery Will Triumph Over Youth And Skill

WOoohoo! I invented time travel.... (trying to focus on the positive side of arsing up! )
    Ta Muchly