Thread: Romulan Wars will be dealt with on ENT

Romulan Wars will be dealt with on ENT

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...icle/7975.html

I'm glad someone is finally taking notice that canon is not a dirty word.

I like their take on things. WE as the audience will see the Romulans but the characters won't. It looks like they finally understand that canon is not an impediment to good storytelling (unless you're Braga) but instead can be used to build on interesting story twists.

I haven't been up to speed on ENT but it looks like there's genuine will to improve things.

The series I'm really jazzed about however is the new Galactica

Well bottom line, I'll have 2 cool sci-fi shows I'll be able to watch on a regular basis.
    "No captain kicked ass, took names, outsmarted the machines, and then scored the babes like the Kirkmeister" -Liquidator Queeg

Re: Romulan Wars will be dealt with on ENT

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snake_Plissken
    I haven't been up to speed on ENT but it looks like there's genuine will to improve things.

IMO it's been improving since early season 3 - even before Coto's arrival, although the change was somewhat more extreme once he got going!

Originally posted by Snake_Plissken
    The series I'm really jazzed about however is the new Galactica
    Me too, it's generally been very good. The Cylons (robot and "human") are extra cool, the battle scenes are phenomenal, and the acting is good. I generally want to see where they're going with it.

Although after four episodes, the 12 Colonies' similarity to 20th century Earth is beginning to grind a bit. We saw a ground-based military funeral (pre-war) in the last one, complete with mourners in uniform (or black for the civilians), a coffin identical to that used by the US military, three volleys of gunfire over the coffin, and the folding of the flag and its presentation to the relatives. The only difference was in the prayers ("so say we all...").
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)