Thread: Shameful Trek Secrets on the next Springer!

Wink Shameful Trek Secrets on the next Springer!

WARNING! This post may be offensive to some overly PC readers.

Old Star Trek episodes.

I'm not talking about DS9 episodes or TNG episodes. I'm talking about OLD episodes of Trek. I'm talking TOS baby, yeah!

The comment about the Spock's Brain episode over in the Voyager thread made me recall a rather odd fact. I used to like that episode as a young grade schooler. Way back in that faraway time, I thought that episode was pretty cool. Heheh, a planet of chicks needed Spock's brain. And it was neato that McCoy could whip up a remote control to move brainless bodies around.

McCoy was a pretty smart cookie despite that he was always losing potential patients. And it was so intuitively obvious that a planet of chicks would need Spock's brain. I mean... GAH! He's like, Spock! The smart one! Of course they need his brain! It's only logical!

Other strange memories were regarding a few of the females of Trek. Remember the chick in that one episode that was like 2 dimensional or something? No! I'm not talking about characterization! She could fold herself into 2 dimensions and she could touch people and severely injure or kill them. She was a computer projection too if memory serves.

Gah! My grade schooler mind thought she was hot! She was drop dead sexy! LOL!

The Romulan Commander in The Enterprise Incident was filed the same way in my mind. Alien chicks were so hot, especially ones with cute pointy ears. Kirk and Spock had all the fun. They got to roam around space in their nifty ship, watch TV on their super deluxe screen, Kirk had this spiffy chair that was a phone and remote all in one, and they met hot chicks on top of it all!

Kirk was KOOL! He got all the babes. He kicked butt, took names, and then got the chick in the end. He was my hero!

Yes, I was madly in love with Janice Rand back then too.

Cut me some slack! I was 5 or 6! She was a blonde! She had a short skirt! I was set up I tell ya!

What other odd episodes did I like in that far distant time? I liked the one with the Yangs and the Kohms. For some reason the end of that would really boggle my young mind. Then there was the one where Kirk gets stuck on a Native American planet and loses his memory and has to use the pyramid deallie to stop an asteroid from killing everyone.

OH! And my young mind also latched hold of the episode The Devil in the Dark. I remember thinking that the Horta looked like a blob of spaghetti and meatballs. So when my friends and I would play Star Trek, there was always some kind of diabolical spaghetti and meatball monster to oppose us.

Anyone else have some weird Star Trek memories or shameful Trek secrets?

------------------
    Gabriel Alexander Vampyre

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gabriel:

Other strange memories were regarding a few of the females of Trek. Remember the chick in that one episode that was like 2 dimensional or something? No! I'm not talking about characterization! She could fold herself into 2 dimensions and she could touch people and severely injure or kill them. She was a computer projection too if memory serves.
    </font>
    That was Lee Meriwether as Losira in, "That Which Survives."

Wink

Two words:

Helen Noel.

*Steve picks his tongue up off the floor*

Steve

"I was CPT Kirk's love child."

Jerry Springer: With us today, is Devinari from Rigel VII. She may look like your usual degenerate green Orion slave girl, but she has a terrible secret...

Devinari: Das right, Jer...my ol' lady jes be chillun inn'er hood on da Rig...see whadam say'n. When dis GUY, man, be comin' outta da sky and be tellin her da dude gonna be takin her up an' up out. See whadam say'n?

JS: But he didn't did, he, Dev...

Dev: BEEP no, dawg. He be front'n on da bitch nuclear; see whadam say'n? He be, like, all up in her 'n BEEP...Den after he be all over her 'n BEEP 'n done smacked dat monkey, he be, like, "bitch, you stupid fly, but I gots me annoder ho name Ennerprise. And he's up and up out wid his warp on 'n his explorin' BEEP on.

JS: So what you're saying is...

Dev: Look, Jer. She be, like, pregnant 'n BEEP. You know wha' dat does to yo markitabilitity? BEEP d'ol' bitch ain't be gettin' no JOBS, man, while she be gettin' her chil'.

JS: So James Kirk effectively ruined your mother's ability to provide herself...and you...with a living through his callous disregard for your mother as a person?

Dev: Yeah, das BEEPing right...he be a BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP 'n BEEP. Wid'is Ennermaprise 'n BEEP. We be POOR, see whaddam sayin', dawg? 'N m'ol' BEEP can't be getting no dancin' jobs, 'n no johns...NOTHING. BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP

JS: I think it's time we bring out...JAMES T KIRK.

(waves as he comes out...audience cheers and boos. JT busts a move, Arsenio-style and drops his fat ass in the chair next to Devinari, giving her a very calculated once over. Jimmy like, Jimmy liiike!)

JTK: Now, I just want to say, Jerry...I...neverwouldjustleave... a. Womanonher...own like that.

(audience member) Yeah, yeah, yeah...I got somp'in to say to Starfleet dere... You gots be be respect'n the green sistas, you fat BEEEEP

(JT dives into the crowd)

JTK: "BEEEP you, you Denebian slime devil! I'll BEEEEEEEEEEP your BEEP'n mother, you BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

(He knocks out two of the security guards with punches telegraphed from the Meggelanic Cloud. Jerry's Klingon security jump in, hauling Kirk back to his chair.)

JTK: Get offa me, you Klingon...Bastards!

JS: We'll be back in a moment!

[This message has been edited by qerlin (edited 05-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by qerlin (edited 05-25-2001).]