Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of us? Really?

How many of us? Really?

I have wondered about this for awhile now. I Know we have something like 2,324 members but how many of that number are regular active users? Meaning you do more then just lurk around here never posting or have posted only once or twice and that was over 2 years ago. So for the next week everyone who comes in and who posts regularly i.e. at least once every 2 weeks simply reply with a quick note. We should know in a week just how many active users there are. Needless to say once you post please don't post again here in this thread.
    Draftsmen in Training

Since the creation post doesn't count here is my post to say I am here alot and post fairly regularly. Afterall who would start the Enterprise polls, Space Cadet ?
    Draftsmen in Training

I check the boards twice a day, posting at least once each visit.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

I check the boards regularly but contibute a lot less than before, due to some shortened time, some severe burns with the political boards on the FBR, and some Trek burnout (my campaign has reached an end after five years of gaming, but it might restart someday )

Yet I still have a lot of pleasure browsing the boards and contributing from time to time - I just don't have as much to say as before

I'm sure eager to see the new site. I'll have some material to send over!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

I lurk, I read, sometimes I comment, sometimes I poach cool stuff. Dunno how active that makes me.

Alex

I don't post as much as I used to, but I lurk regularly and chime in when there's something that sparks my interest.

What Ineti said.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Still hanging on like an Alabama Tick.

That said, this is the first post I have made since the boards upgraded, so. Woah! To the new posting interface.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Well I am returning after an absence due to burnout but I would say I am back to being an active member.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

*Tips lobe to gang*

Count me in, then count your fingers.

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

I

Check... frequently.
    Post... occasionally.
    Gripe about Decipher.... elsewhere.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Present
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Still present...in my third incarnation!

Tas 'disappeared' and now Tas II is M.I.A.

Maybe that is a bad nickname to have.....

Cheers

Tas
    "Wherever you go....there you are!"

Present of course

Trying to read at least once a day, but seems unable to fully decloak as I still spend more time with the server than posting.

A little statistics. About 50-60 unique members have been logging in during october and november. I suspect that we can add a lot of people who visits without logging in, as we are already up to 107 in december.

/Magnus

Wink

Ironically, this is a post about posting from someone who doesn't post all that much anymore.

Not that I don't check the site regularly (usually every other day or so), but it's more to see what's going on than anything else. Game-wise, I'm sort of out of gas, particularly since I haven't had a chance to play anything in something like 6 months, between work and moving. I have started watching Enterprise again, now that it's looking more interesting, but I just haven't really had anything to say about it.

So, anyway, that's me...still around, just not saying much. Looks like anyone who ever thought I should shut up finally got what they wanted!

Greg