Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ferengi Blue Room

Maybe he's finally purging all the spammer accounts?
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Quote Originally Posted by Cut
    It had been very, very quiet over there for the last year or so
    I hope it just a temporary thing, I have fond memories of the FBR when it provided a home away from home. I have had the feeling that not all people that went over to it when TrekRPG.net was in danger of being shut down, came back over here when Magnus took over. Could it be that we have 'lost' people in comparison to then? Even some members posting often and good stuff. Dave Biggins comes to my mind for example...
    We really need to bring those who haven't come back from FBR back to here . . . if FBR is shutting down. Who is there that isn't here?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Has there been any activity on the FBR at all, recently? I've visited a couple of months ago and there didn't seem to be any signs of life.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

So has anyone seen or heard from Matt in the last three months (the last time he posted here)?

Ergi, I was over at FBR about once a week. Your right though, not much really going on other than spammers in the last while.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Still, Gandalf of Borg did his announcement of new issues of Hall of Fire fanzine over there

Last time Matt posted here, he told us, that he had been through a rough time with real life coming down hard on him if I remember correctly... I sincerly hope he is doing okay, no matter what's it about the Blue Room, Matt was always a cheerful friendly poster.

Matt, you okay?!

He's quite possibly just really busy with school work, as he has dropped off the map for periods before. Hopefully all is fine with him. As for the old FBR, hmm i stopped visiting it a while back, as it didn't get much more than spam, sadly
    Ta Muchly

So does anyone here know Matt in real life? or talk with him out side of here and FBR? Has anyone tried to E-mail him other than me?

Update: Well that's a dead end, Address Unknown.

Update: Found another E-mail Address.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 10-30-2006 at 04:39 AM.
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Not IRL but I have chatted with him on YIM a few times, but he hasn't been online latelly, so not much I can do with that
    Ta Muchly

and the FBR is gone from Google as well
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Has anybody tried succesfully to reach Matt?

Not yet, my E-mail didn't bounce so that's a good sign... I guess.
    Phoenix...

My attempts failed completely
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Not yet, my E-mail didn't bounce so that's a good sign... I guess.
    Let's say its a good thing

Please let us know if he answers you...

Alright, if anyone knows Lt Cmdr Matt's real name PM me to confirm or negate what information I have.
    As it sits right now I have an address and/or two possible telephone numbers that might work.
    Phoenix...

Speaking of losses in another thread, reminded me of this thread. Is there any progress or at least hope left to reach him?
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11