Thread: Merry Christmas!

Talking Merry Christmas!

I know it is a bit early, maybe at least for the non-European forumers, but still I wish you all and your families a merry christmas! Have a nice and joyful time, which you can spend together. Forget about worries and trouble and use the holidays to relax. I also wish you all a happy and peaceful new year!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Talking

It's Christmas day in Germany already?

For the US, the government and bank holiday is on the 24th (Christmas Eve) since Christmas fall on Saturday.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Merry Christmas everyone

Yes, we celebrate Christmas eve over here.

Happy Holidays folks!

I've got builders ripping off my roof and putting on a second floor as I type this. Good stuff to deal with on Christmas Eve, eh?

Cheers all,

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Lundgren
    Merry Christmas everyone

Yes, we celebrate Christmas eve over here.
    To all the US government workers, bankers, employees of state-sponsored teaching institutions, as well as some private institutions, I wish you all a Merry Christmas on Friday, the observed Christmas holiday.

To everyone of us, especially those who have to work today, have a Merry Christmas Eve.

Oh, and root for the UH Warriors playing in the Hawaii Bowl today. Beat UAB!
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

It is still a bit early yet for some of us but Merry Christmas all! May you all have a great day with family and friends!

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

Talking

Little Early here too but Merry Christmas everybody!

Well at 1 am it's definatelly NOT early for a Christmas greeting - so Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year.. and in case you're wondering - well of course, I'm british, therefore I was in the pub
    Ta Muchly

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Christmas is still about 6 hours and 50 minutes away, but Happy Christmas to everyone anyway.

LQ, I truly feel your pain...I can't believe that all I'll have to watch between the end of the Chiefs season and the beginning of the baseball season is (gag!) basketball! Well, at least I'll be able to watch a few KU and Mizzou games during the down time.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas!

*except to those assholes who ruin other peoples websites.
    Old Age And Treachery Will Triumph Over Youth And Skill

Absolutely! A jolly Christmas to you all

Intriguing to see the Yanks getting their Christmas holiday on the Friday - we get our holiday spread out over four days this year.

Christmas Day is normally a public holiday - but since that would have to be on a weekday, we get Monday instead. Likewise, we celebrate Boxing Day (tomorrow), so we're getting Tuesday as well...

And we're on holiday today and tomorrow - cos it's Christmas!

We may not get as many public holidays as many, but sometimes it's good to be in Britain
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Merry xmas and don't drink too much
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate