View Poll Results: Are you interested in a PBEM or Forum-based game?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am interested in an ICON game.

1 16.67%
  • Yes, I am interested in a CODA game.

1 16.67%
  • Yes, I am interested in either.

2 33.33%
  • Maybe. I'll wait and see what is offered.

2 33.33%
  • No but thanks for offering.

0 0%

Thread: PbEM or Forum Game interest?

PbEM or Forum Game interest?

I have been considering setting up something of this nature for the past couple of weeks but was wondering whether there would be enough actual interest in such a game.

It would be Star Trek of course, most likely using LUG's rules though I might consider setting up something CODA to give the system a shake if I can find a co-GM that can oversee the mechanics.

I have a few ideas floating around but at this time nothing solid set upon. If you're interested drop a line in here regarding what and answer the poll as well.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

I would play ICON or a free form RPG like I already do.... (See my thread lower on the page)

I'm not a major fan of free-form, not something I would likely ever run or play in again but that is not to say that for some it is not without merit. However, I'll chalk one up for ICON otherwise. *grin*

Anyone else interested?

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    I'm a Coda type, myself.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Depending on the setting and plot-style, I think I'm finally at the point where I might be interested. I'm a CODA man myself (the rules make more sense to me) but I'd play any system.

I would need some one to explain the basics of how to play in a forum or pbem game - and I am at the mercy of time zones
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)