Thread: Species Design Help: Lethean

Species Design Help: Lethean

Lethean, from what I've seen are natural killer for a humanoid - tough scaly hides, long pointy claws, a telepathic attack that can kill in melee range and a decidedly grouchy outlook on the galaxy. But that's about all I know.

The questions portion of this post consist of - given the nature of the "Telepathic" attack (see image attachment), are the Letheans a fully psionic species or a weird one trick attacker?

That's about it. Opinions please...stats...I'll beg...maybe... :P
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I would have to watch the episode again but I would probably put some limits on this, after all if they were that capable and potentially dangerous, I could see one of the more paranoid empires wiping out the race.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

Well color me dumb...it dawned on me to actually look up the Letheans in the DS9 corebook...page 260, fully psionic and all that other stuff above...eeek!!
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Well color me dumb...it dawned on me to actually look up the Letheans in the DS9 corebook...page 260, fully psionic and all that other stuff above...eeek!!
    *chuckle* That will do it.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."