Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Trek Axis and Allies

Here are the axis and allies equivalent game board info.

Remember to scroll up to see what else is foor download
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vecna38; 09-02-2005 at 10:19 PM.

updated spreadsheets

Just out of curiosity has anyone played this? How have things gone? Is it workable?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I have had it complete and have played it already. I took the advice that people have offered and scaled back the complexity. It has a bit more than risk but less than what a&a offers. I have magnetized the board and markers so the game is upright and not taking up space to be used with full thrust. I now own all the futura/micromachines and I must same the scale is not to bad.
    I have found some mini lights the size of a dime that flash and are magnetic....when added to the game board it makes it look very electronic. For now I use the lights just to signify where battles are taking place. The lights cost 50 cents each.

the game is about as long as an A&A game but just under a twightlight imperium/war of the ring game (6-8 hours)

I am just polishing it up by making the spreadsheets more lcars like. I am trying to get a hold of MikeWebb to ask if any new updates have come from the Full Impulse side of things since I mainly use his modified trek rules for combat.