Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Decipher News?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan van Eyk
    Please keep swearing to a minimum, people tend to feel uncomfortable about it. Thanks
    Okay... they're a Krunk-headed bunch of NFBSKing @$$#*73$!

There, I managed to say what I felt without actually swearing once.

OTOH, there's a new post over on the Decipher boards regarding their soloiciting new module material. Here.

This was the bit that almost made me cut loose with a torrent of expletives. Fortunately, I restrained myself:

Decipher is promoting its Year of the Player, and their RPG line is getting a lot of attention. Three Trek RPG games will be run at GEN CON Indy this year.
    Help! I'm trapped in the Evil Alternate Universe where "attention" and "product cancellation" mean the same thing! Someone reverse the polarity of the neutron fields! AIIGH!
    Last edited by First of Two; 02-23-2005 at 03:54 PM.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Quote Originally Posted by First of Two
    OTOH, there's a new post over on the Decipher boards regarding their soloiciting new module material. Here.

Help! I'm trapped in the Evil Alternate Universe where "attention" and "product cancellation" mean the same thing! Someone reverse the polarity of the neutron fields! AIIGH!
    Funny stuff. Cancel a book and solicit for adventures that you don't intend to pay for have apparently have no plan on how you're going to organize or distribute.

Left hand clearly doesn't know what the right one is doing. You know, I have a whole stack of stuff for Coda Trek -- between my writing and developing for the line and running the conventions (Origins/Gen Con) for the past two years (sans 2004) -- and have sent countless e-mails and phone calls to Decipher about the RPG lines. There's even a plaque (supposedly) in the entrance to Decipher with my name on it for my selfless dedication to the RPG line.

Yet no one gives me a call.

Talk about leaving a bad taste in one's mouth...
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride