Thread: Star Ship Combat Chart (printer friendly)

Star Ship Combat Chart (printer friendly)

I have found many questions on this sight about ship combat, well I made up a simple fun way for people to have ship combat without all the hassel of looking to the book.
    Simply print off this word document and follow the five easy intruction, if you wish you can even change some of hte rules to your liking.
    I changed the Shield calculations by adding forward, aft, port, starbourd, dorsal and ventral Shield Strength tracks, this allows for more options in space combat allowing you to actually try to attack the weaker shielded areas of ships.
    I hope you find this document usefull and if you have any questions just ask... I just hope I can answer them
    This document has everything you'll need charts, damage tracks and intructions.
    If the link below does not work feel free to Emial me at KTC_88@hotmail.com and I'l be glad to send it to you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up How did it go?

By this time a few of you have more then likely tried this extended Combat style, and for those who have played using this chart what did you think?
    Is thier any thing you have added on to make it better? if so please feel free to add to this thread