View Poll Results: Is Battlestar Galactica the end of Enterprise?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battlestar Galactica is the deathblow of Enterprise?

5 16.13%
  • Enterprise the deathblow of Battlestar Galactica?

0 0%
  • Enterprise and Battlestar Galactica will both continue!

22 70.97%
  • <joke> Sponge Bob Squirepants is the deathblow to Enterprise and Battlestar Galactica!

4 12.90%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is BSG the Deathblow to Enterprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Karg
    and as for Andromeda, Last season they were saying that Season 5 will be the last.
    And this is how they're sending Andromeda off on the show's last leg of the run? If you ask me, they already aired the series finale episode last season.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

i aggree, while there have been a few interesting bits of info in this season, overall it's been a little to weird for me

Quote Originally Posted by Karg
    i aggree, while there have been a few interesting bits of info in this season, overall it's been a little to weird for me
    Like Beka, the Mother of All Nietzcheans?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Beka & Drago didn't bother me; in fact, considering how Beka has managed to survive everything the universe has thrown at her and always ended up more or less on her feet, it seems almost reasonable. What I hate is all the time spent in this crappy corner of the universe having fistfights with small-time thugs. This isn't Andromeda, it's Hercules Beyond Thunderdome.

And what's up with Rommie? Did Lexa Doig get pregnant or something? She's always been my favorite character and she's had almost no screen time all season. Doyle is no substitute. Rommie has more personality in her little finger than Doyle has in her whole cleavage.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1