Thread: User Freindly rings in on the Trek Cancellation

Talking User Freindly rings in on the Trek Cancellation

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Option 3 option 3 !

We've already seen option 2 since Voyager
    Ta Muchly

I'll go with door number three, Monty - ENT veered a little too close for comfort to the first two, and we all saw exactly how successfully that little experiment turned out.

BTW, while doing the team-chat thing with my brother on CoH, waiting for the last in our clan to show up, he told me the whole story about how Noonen Soong's ancestor was supposedly responsible for the creation of Khan Singh and the rest of the supermen. It's offical: I've died and gone to Hell.

BTW, while doing the team-chat thing with my brother on CoH, waiting for the last in our clan to show up, he told me the whole story about how Noonen Soong's ancestor was supposedly responsible for the creation of Khan Singh and the rest of the supermen. It's offical: I've died and gone to Hell.

If you're basing your opinion of Enterprise on accounts with that level of "accuracy" - sheesh! That's not what happened; not even close. Maybe you should talk to someone who actually watched the show...

I vote for the lesbian thing.
    "No captain kicked ass, took names, outsmarted the machines, and then scored the babes like the Kirkmeister" -Liquidator Queeg

Originally posted by Owen Oulton
    If you're basing your opinion of Enterprise on accounts with that level of "accuracy" - sheesh! That's not what happened; not even close. Maybe you should talk to someone who actually watched the show...
    Whoops. I should have checked with my sources on this - my brother is usually pretty accurate on these sorts of things, but obviously one or the both of us ended up missing a beat.

I have, however, tried to make sure that I've qualified my statements a number of times - i.e., that I haven't actually seen the show (and haven't felt the loss) since episode four or thereabouts - and that my opinions may or may not reflect reality as a result. Got caught (and deservedly so) on this one; I'll make sure that, in best 60 Minutes-style, that I've got my facts and sources straight next time out.

First was funny.

Second: what that not what Enterprise was about?

Third: Our New Hope
    Hey my opinion

Without Star Trek: The Original Series there would be no other Trek Series or Movies regardless of shows rewriting the Series past.