Thread: Because Bouncy Caitian can't have all the fun...

Talking Because Bouncy Caitian can't have all the fun...

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.swf

If you're at work, you may want to lower your volume first. But don't mute... you need to hear it to get the full effect.

Saw this on the Today Show this morning, thought I'd share.

Mya-hee! Mya-hoo! Mya-ho! Mya-ha-ha!
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

*Queeg scratches head*

I'm continually amazed at the bizarro shit people make or film themselves doing.

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Let me be the first to say . . . WTF!?!

The great thing about the internet is that all of humanity who has access, without censorship (which occurs in several countries directly controlled by their government), to this great wonder originally developed to share academic knowledge between academic institutions, are able to share whatever they want with the rest of humanity (and sometimes, unfortunatly, somethings they don't want to share).

And thus what some may consider, a problem (not I, but it needs to be said), is that all of humanity can share whatever they want with the rest of humanity. And then you have to wonder about the quality of humanity, and our upper ranges of creativity and intellegence. Maybe somethings are better off not taking up bandwidth.

But I am watching it . . . so apparently this is increasing my knowledge of humanity.
    Interesting, odd . . . what more can be said.

http://thunder.yansa.net/dragostea.html All your Base Are Belong to Romania
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Like the man said......WTF????

There is not enough oddness in the world. If there was enough, then stuff like this would make sense!

Cheers

Tas
    "Wherever you go....there you are!"

Seen it already LOL that's how fast the internet and friends are

Not sure about everywhere else but this was a massive hit in the UK a while back.. i suspect it was a major hit elsewhere.. if Eurotrash is to be believed it was probably a hit in Russia for about 3 years
    Ta Muchly