Thread: Divine Treasury of Ferengi Character Options

Post Divine Treasury of Ferengi Character Options

Hey folks,

Here's a PDF file of all the Ferengi material I had originally written for both Beyond the Final Frontier and for TrekRPG.net. I hope you find it useful.

My visits to the forums will be sporadic as my wife and I are selling our home and moving to the frozen tundra of Peterborough, Ontario. OK, you local folks can stop laughing now.

Anyhoot, I just wanted to get this stuff out and available for the fans while I still have net access. Enjoy! Comments and criticism, as always, are most welcome.

LQ
    Last edited by Liquidator Queeg; 12-09-2007 at 05:55 AM.
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

WOW that's wonderful stuff! It's what I keep saying to people, if you just packaged up all of your notes and ideas into a neat package you'd have a mini netbook, which is just what you have here. That begs for some nice graphics and a layout, but the content certainly shines! It would be a very large edition of the Final Frontier, but it would be very good!
    Ta Muchly

Let me second Tobian on that. Very nice work Queeg, but surely you're not giving it away?

Lobeless idiot
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Thanks for the kind words guys! You make an orange-skinned fella feel all warm and tingly inside.

Sho-sa: LOL! Ya got me on that one.

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Hey Queeg, if you don't object, could I host the file on my website? Also, after I get a couple projects out of the way I could do a layout job on it, with your permission and input of course.

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!

Time to shake up Queegs hardrive...

Nice to see these out in the wild.

Good luck with the move.

I like.....

Cheers

Tas
    "Wherever you go....there you are!"

Nice work.

Thanks for the kind words folks. I wish I had some graphics and layout skills to make the document all pretty and shiny-like.

Speaking of which ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sho-sa Kurita
    Hey Queeg, if you don't object, could I host the file on my website? Also, after I get a couple projects out of the way I could do a layout job on it, with your permission and input of course.
    Sure, you can feel free to host it Sho-sa. If you manage to do some layout work on it, I'm sure Magnus and the gang here at TrekRPG.net would appreciate snagging a copy for the website when it gets up and running.

Cheers,

LQ

OK then, consider it online. It can be found at the subpage Harmful Diverions - Star Trek RPG Netbooks. There are a couple other projects I hope to have up soon as well.