Thread: The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Has This To say on the Subject of Trailers

Talking The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Has This To say on the Subject of Trailers

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Hmmm... Zaphod with only one head and two arms? Marvin as a cute cuddly li'l bot?

No. Just plain "No!"

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton
    Hmmm... Zaphod with only one head and two arms? Marvin as a cute cuddly li'l bot?

No. Just plain "No!"
    Me I'll wait to see it on film, but you do raise very very valid points.

actually...he does have three arms...and the second face....well...watch the trailer again....you'll catch it
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I first saw it on the Amazon website. A definate must see, no matter how you slice it.

Hmm can anyone say 'Token'! Why do they always need to add token *insert politically correct word of the week here* ethnic people to these things! Still I will go and see, even though the ending, if correct, is quite depressing, if humerous
    Ta Muchly

actually...he does have three arms...and the second face....well...watch the trailer again....you'll catch it

I missed the three arms, but saw some strange distrotion of the face. Sorry, though, the whole second head, with attendant cranium, is such an integral part of the plot of all other versions that a "second face" isn't enough. There are some things I'm just not willing to forgive...