Hey all! Know I don't post very often... and this is kinda' why!

I'm part of a group running a semi-political character driven forum-based roleplayers, formerly an offshoot of Nationstates (if you know it) but now fairly independant of it. In an effort to appeal to the little megalomaniac in all of you I thought I'd extend an invitation to come check us out, perhaps to come and run a nation of your own or just lurk and occaisionally make fun of us (gods know we need to stop taking ourselves so seriously sometimes).

Some of you who are interested in this offer may visit and find yourself daunted by our two years of posting history, eccentricity, and general weirdness. Well, I can only say we're a fairly friendly bunch who isn't too worried about the sanctity of our history (we have our own moments of continuity violation, so don't worry about a new chunk of land suddenly popping out of the ocean to facilitate you ) and that... well, our quirky sense of humour will grow on you ^_^

The nations themselves vary wildly. We have nations that are all magicky, nations that are magic-proof and chock full of cyberpunky goodness, gothic faery tale nations, and experiment-of-a-slightly-demented-goddess nations! All set in modern times, mind you, which can make for interesting settings.

So if you're interested in being the tinpot dictator (or monarch, priest-king, god-emperor, ninja ruler, president-elect, whatever) in a tiny region in a theoretical mid-atlantic where the modern powers of the world are mostly looked at as jokes come take a look. At the very least we should provide some entertainment ^_^

http://emerald.bbboy.net/nationstates

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I check on here daily. Thanks!