Thread: Martial Law on BSG (Season 2, Episode 3)

Martial Law on BSG (Season 2, Episode 3)

I am suprised that a thread hasn't been created yet to discuss the episode. Therefore I shall start one. ;-)

The interaction in the planet I think was the best, regadless of the entire nature of man subthread that the VP and his lady friend had going. What I liked most about it was the play between the Chief and the LT. It showed a relationship of NCOs and Officers that often isn't delved into on other shows. Furthermore, it was funny to see the LTs briefing . . . I remember sitting in one of those during AROTC.

I really loved Billy's fast one on Tigh. It also goes to show why Civies should not be dragged into combat.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I haven't seen any of the new BSG aside from the pilot, but I have to say I'm interested in what they're doing with the relationship between the chief and the LT.

Apropos of nothing, there's this pilot in my squadron who looks like an elven princess. Tall, slim, blonde, beautiful face with huge eyes and pouty lips, also smart, funny, friendly, and a yoga teacher. Some of the poses I've seen her in are probably illegal in most of the Muslim world. She was also the first person to volunteer to hand me drinks and cheer for me when I ran my marathon. What a sweetheart. Sigh. Sarge is going soft in his old age...

So, is officer/enlisted fraternization as taboo in BSG as it is in real life? Hmm, can't imagine why the subject interests me.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    So, is officer/enlisted fraternization as taboo in BSG as it is in real life? Hmm, can't imagine why the subject interests me.
    From what I have seen, yes. Remember the 'Boomer'/Chief relationship in Season one?