Thread: Well, my website is finally up!

Talking Well, my website is finally up!

There's still some content to add to a couple of the sections, notably the Buffy section, but I have a few things people might find interesting, especially in the Star Trek and Stargate section.

Let me know what you think.

www.daronil.net

Oh, and before anyone jumps on me - yes, it's for 1024x768 at the moment. I plan on creating an 800x640 version as well, but that's something for the school holidays in a couple of weeks.

Constructive criticism welcome...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Not bad at all sir. Very well done

[yoda voice]Agree with AslanC I do. Powerful with the HTML you have become.[/yoda voice]
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

I did have a copy of the sheet with the original breakdown (taken from Steve Long's excellent Spacedock sourcebook), but it went into the ether when TrekRPG.net shut down.

You might want to modify that to temporary went down or that Spacedock is now back up at Memory Icon & here with the old site.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Very good, I'm looking forward to see what you upload there eventually! But it's a good start, you have it all organised into categories. It could do with being organised with a CMS, but then that might end up being too much hard work in the first place!
    Ta Muchly

Thanks for the feedback. I've grabbed the original .zip file and posted that in place of the "new" crew creator file I'd made - thanks for that hint Spshu - I've also updated the text and my links to point to the resurrected TrekRPG as well.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...