Thread: Soylent Chili?

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?

Exclamation Soylent Chili?

"If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper

Ok I worked at a Wendy's back in high school, the process of making the chili is a long one, some thing like that would have needed to be missed 3 times at least (by in store employment) if it was there from the get go. I don't see any accidental way for that to happen.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Ok I worked at a Wendy's back in high school, the process of making the chili is a long one, some thing like that would have needed to be missed 3 times at least (by in store employment) if it was there from the get go. I don't see any accidental way for that to happen.
    I dunno, given how many simple orders I've gotten that were bollixed. Some of these folks, well, there's a reason they work fast food post-high school...

Maybe she (AFAIK the customer is female) placed the finger there herself. How much money might she be able to get in a lawsuit? In the US probably enough to convince somebody to sacrifice one finger for a part of the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybrludite
    bollixed
    What the heck does that mean, wrong order or some thing?
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Mmmm...finger food.

What the heck does that mean, wrong order or some thing?
    FUBARed, screwed up, more wrong than a Supreme Court decision you disagree with, as wrong as showing up to church in a outfit suitable for Rocky Horror or Southern Decadence... you get the idea.

That's kind'a what I thought...

showing up to church in a outfit suitable for Rocky Horror...what's wrong with that
    Phoenix...

That's kind'a what I thought...

showing up to church in a outfit suitable for Rocky Horror...what's wrong with that

To quote a response line I picked up at Fantasm:

Riff has shown up with a banana on his head, armed with a laser trident.

Crowd: What do you say when your mom finds your Rocky Horror costume?

Frank: I... I can explane everything!